We are pleased to offer students from Romania, Germany and the European Countries and recent graduates the opportunity to complete an internship at the FES Bucharest office.
We recommend an internship in the FES office above all to students of political science, law or economics (at least two semesters of study completed), but also to other interested students who are socio-politically engaged and feel committed to the basic values of social democracy.
If you want to apply for an internship at our office, please take into consideration the following points:
- Good knowledge of English (indispensable)
- Where possible (good) knowledge of German and or of Romanian
- Good communication skills, teamwork, willingness to learn and ask questions
- Desire to complete an internship for three months
Essential application documents:
We kindly request applicants to submit their application, made up of the following essential documents, by email to office.romania(at)fes.de or to ana.bednar(at)fes.de, at least 2 months in advance:
- A detailed CV with passport photo
- A motivation letter (“Why I would like to complete an internship within the FES Bucharest”)
- Topics and tasks the applicant is most interested in
- Suggested timeframe for the internship (min. 2, max. 3 months) - In exceptional cases, the duration of the internship can be adapted to the needs of the appliant or of the office by prior arrangement
We can only consider applications that contain the following sentence:
„I hereby authorize the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung to electronically store and process my application documents.”